With digitization taking over the entire business world, it has become almost imperative for a company to go digital if they plan to remain competitive in the business market. With the ServiceNow Platform, companies are able to digitize their workflows in an efficient and cost-effective process, creating an ever-growing digital foundation.
Digital transformation in the current business context
Over the past few years, cybersecurity has been the center of attention for all businesses worldwide, especially following the GDPR adoption. Nowadays, there is a visible shift towards digital as a key front-line operational topic because the creation of smart spaces and digital workspaces is seen as a method to improve employee and customer experience.
Going digital and bringing the traditional work to the online environment is a challenge worth embracing but as any disruption, it should be handled carefully. The reason is simple: digital transformation is really not about technology, it is all about experiences, and to be more specific, about human experiences.
People are reluctant to change but the ServiceNow Platform makes this transition so much easier. Before embarking on the digital transformation journey, you should make sure that your employees are on board as well.
What should you consider before starting the digital transformation?
Digital transformation isn’t just a business buzzword, it is on every business leader’s agenda all over the world. Nonetheless, every business model is unique and so the process of going digital will have to be tailored to each company’s specific needs.
- The first thing to consider before embarking on the digital transformation journey is to conduct an audit of the challenges facing your company to better understand what “digital” means for your business.
- Once you have identified the key challenges for your company, you should evaluate the various digital transformation alternatives that exist for you, ranging from front-end transformation (i.e., products and customer experiences) to back-end transformation (i.e., cloud and IT infrastructure).
- One of the most important steps to consider before embarking on this journey is to socialize it inside the company and obtain executive buy-in because this is seen as one of the most reliable signs of a company’s strategic commitment to digital transformation.
- The next step on the agenda is to find an external partner to accompany you on this digital adventure because, in most situations, companies don’t have the internal expertise to take on the initiative. With over 20 years of business experience, ServiceNow can be that reliable partner to guide you through the labyrinth of digital transformation.
- At this stage, everything is planned and ready to go. But as mentioned above, the human factor is critical in the digital transformation process. If you want your strategy to be successful, you need to clearly communicate your plan and vision for the company and provide adequate training for your employees to prepare them for the digital transformation.
After making sure that all these items are ticked off of your checklist, you can confidently start the digital transformation process for your business.
What happens after embarking on the digital transformation journey with the ServiceNow Platform?
As you can see below, the results speak for themselves and the ServiceNow Platform is prepared to accommodate all your specific needs and address all your challenges in order to bring more value to your business.
- 2x faster time to market for new enterprise apps
- 20% acceleration for project delivery
- 2.5x faster application updates
- 15% of IT service staff repurposed to higher‑value work
- 2x increased developer satisfaction scores, helping to retain talent
Positive results come from thinking, doing and working digitally. It is no secret that IT will play a leading role in the digital transformation of any business because when translated to IT Service Delivery, it means reducing technical debt, becoming more agile and increasing speed to market.
Start benefiting from the ServiceNow Platform today!
As Specialist ServiceNow Partner, our dedicated team can help you start your digital transformation journey for your business while creating a better experience for your employees and customers. After a careful review of your business, we will use the ServiceNow applications to optimize business processes and tasks across IT, customer service, security operations, and HR service delivery. Get in touch with us and let’s start making work better across your company!
ServiceNow Product Manager
tel: +48 512156990