Warsaw - Remotely
- Develop procedures and scripts for continuous improvement and repeatable processes;
- Coordinate database changes and migrations with technical team, projects team and management;
- Validate and analyze data sets to ensure data consistency;
- Assist in technical direction for internal data models by coordinating with internal groups;
- Produce client focused reports and logs of operations performed;
- Participate in detailed design and product test execution as required;
- Facilitate resolution of production database issues;
- Collaborate and maintain proper relations with client;
- Implement changes into data load procedures;
- Issue resolution and advisory to other vendors.
- +3 years of IT experience related to software development – DBA / Data Migration preferred;
- Very good knowledge of C#;
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is a must;
- Competency of understanding complex technical issues and solutions;
- Good knowledge of Dependency Injection;
- Good knowledge of Linq and MVC;
- Good knowledge of Excel and SQL;
- Knowledge of the Azure environment;
- Knowledge of Azure Fundamentals, Azure Function App is a plus;
- Experience in working with a different types of databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Access and PostgreSQL is also a plus.
- Stable employment (employment contract or B2B contract);
- Private healthcare, trainings, multisport card and many more;
- Friendly work atmosphere.