Warsaw - Remotely
- Operating within a team working towards a set of KPIs and deliverables that ensure clients are well supported and the solutions are the best that they can be;
- Working directly with clients to help answer tickets, address issues, speak to best practices, and implement changes to applications and infrastructure as needed;
- Working within our practice to understand and help deliver on appropriate standards, the creation of highly scalable processes, and the implementation of workable solutions;
- Working with architects on solution design;
- Understanding and helping develop the two primary areas of focus within our Managed Services offering: application hosting on AWS and support of clients’ applications through support team.
- 2-3 years’ experience in managed hosting and/or application support;
- Well versed in the Atlassian stack including JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo;
- Solid functional understanding of AWS including infrastructure, security and networking;
- Passion for monitoring and experience with tools like Splunk, New Relic, and CloudWatch;
- History of managing a Support or Helpdesk is a big plus;
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance such as SOC, PCI, HIPPA, etc. is a plus;
- Familiarity and understanding of configuration management tools like Ansible or Terraform;
- The more knowledge of load and performance testing the better;
- Database abilities with RDS, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL a plus;
- Able to analyze and review current environments to determine potential areas of improvement;
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Stable employment;
- Private healthcare, trainings, multisport card and many more;
- Friendly work atmosphere.