Warsaw - Remotely
- Providing complete and confidential administrative support to the Company Directors,
- Cooperating effectively with all Departments in the Company and with Customers, Business Partners or Suppliers,
- Complex administrative support for the Directpl office in the Philippines,
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of financial and accounting processes in the organization,
- Ensuring proper circulation of financial documents in the organization,
- Supervising an external accounting company in Poland as well as another in the Philippines,
- Ensuring a high level of administration and provision of internal and external documentation,
- Providing a high standard of proof reading of documents for spelling, grammar and general presentation,
- Preparing meeting agendas, performing research for meetings and taking minutes/notes where necessary,
- Supervising preparation of reports for the Central Statistical Office (GUS),
- Contact with tax offices, ZUS, banks, financial institutions and dealing with matters according to their jurisdiction,
- Supporting current tasks and projects.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must,
- Prior experience of working at an Executive Assistant level,
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to manage effectively an ever-changing workload,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels,
- Ability to be proactive and think ahead,
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Stable, long-term employment (employment contract or B2B),
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings,
- Professional trainings,
- Flexible working conditions.