Warsaw - Remotely
- Implementation, configuration, integration and customization of software according to client’s needs;
- Solve complex problems in a timely and accurate manner through development, automation and systems programming;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to improve overall system effectiveness.
- 3+ years professional development experience;
- Professional Java development experience including: Java JSPs, taglibs, Servlets, Hibernate/JPA, Dependency injection (Ideally Guice), Web Services (REST/JSON);
- Professional SQL development experience, preferably using PostgreSQL: query design, table/schema design, performance analysis;
- Linux desktop and server experience;
- Familiar with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based software like PostgreSQL;
- Familiar with bash, vi/emacs, shell scripting;
- Ideally experienced with writing scalable software;
- Ideally strong computer networking knowledge (IP/Subnets/Routes/VPNs, sockets, firewalls);
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies;
- Stable employment;
- Private healthcare, trainings, multisport card and many more;
- Friendly work atmosphere.