Poland - Remotely
As an Architect you will help build the technological vision, drive the technology strategy and influence the business partners and technology leaders on the strategic direction in general. You will work with engineering leaders and other software architects on the definition and delivery of highly scalable and secure SaaS solutions. This position does not only require excellent technical skills, but outstanding analytical, leadership and influencing skills paired with great business insight. In addition, you will lead Client’s team of Salesforce engineers within the overall engineering organization.
- Provides leadership, motivation and coaching to the engineers in the team and aids in their technical development;
- Acts proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration;
- Defining and driving software architecture and enterprise capabilities (principles, frameworks, scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.);
- Designs complex software systems for high-end solutions independently as well as developing and implementing applications that support business requirements and drive key business decisions together with the team;
- Communicate with product managers, implementation specialists, clients and other developers to design cohesive product strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment;
- Drives research, case studies, and prototypes on leading-edge technologies and how they can be leveraged;
- Analyzes and provides feedback on product strategy;
- Drives long-term design strategies that span multiple complex projects, deliver technical reports and performance presentations;
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce platform;
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Specialized Salesforce Architect with 7+ years of relevant IT experience;
- Salesforce Application and System Architect experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce platform, including Heroku;
- Data modelling and strong understanding of relational databases;
- Hands-on experience on SFDX and Deployment process;
- Fluent English;
- Leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation;
- Knowledge of PHP, HTML5, Ruby, MySQL, vue.js, CPQ, Vlocity Platform or similar verticalized application experience, SOAP-based web services is a plus;
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async;
- Experience with any CI/CD tool;
- Using Salesforce data tools;
- AppExchange review process.
- Fully remote job;
- Flexible working hours;
- Stable employment (B2B contract or employment contract)
- Professional trainings, private healthcare, Multisport card, language classes and more.