Warsaw - Remotely
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the SaaS product;
- Collaborate with brilliant people with different backgrounds and seniority;
- Implement feature requirements to enhance the capability of our products;
- Take ownership from end to end of the development cycle;
- Take ownership of writing tests and improve our CI pipeline.
- Track record of frontend development (web design and/or graphical design);
- Experience with working in a fast changing environment;
- Any additional knowledge of .NET, C#, AWS, Tomcat, Salesforce and Business Systems Integration (ERP, CRM, PDM/PLM, CAD) will be an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies;
- Stable employment;
- Private healthcare, trainings, multisport card and many more;
- Friendly work atmosphere.