Manila, Philippines - Remotely
- Design, build and support ServiceNow applications and integrations with 3rd party systems;
- Deliver new functionalities and innovative solutions, support the entire development life cycle;
- Cooperation with an international team.
- ServiceNow development/administration experience with products from IT Workflow (ITSM, ITOM);
- Experience with Rest/SOAP and building integrations (including IntegrationHub);
- Understanding of the application development lifecycle process;
- ServiceNow certificated;
- Know-how with products from Customer Workflow (CSM, FSM);
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and certification;
- Practical experience with scripting (e.g. Shell, PowerShell, etc.);
- Service Portal, Workspace configuration skills;
- Experience in support/maintenance activities.
- Fulltime job;
- Stable employment;
- Benefits package (HMO, gym subscription and more).