We’re looking for a Senior IT Support Specialist for our Swedish Client, partner to international banks and financial institutions.
Place of work: Warsaw / remotely
- Work with customers to resolve technical issues via phone, chat, JIRA,
- Decide who should get the tickets,
- Resolves ticket requests with internal customers through troubleshooting technical issues,
- Research and perform tasks like splitting word files, running alteryx scripts, resolving Excel problems,
- Work on a JIRA board to track tickets,
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel,
- Knowledge of solving computer configuration problems, manipulating files, Automation scripting, etc.,
- Experience working in an IT environment,
- Good communication skills to discuss requirements in a multi-national environment,
- English very good,
- Spanish – nice to have.
- 6 months contract with possibility to extend,
- B2B contract,
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings,
- Trainings and opportunity to work with innovative technologies,
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from Warsaw office.
To apply for the position, please attach your CV in English below