We’re looking for a C# Developer for our Swedish Client, partner to international banks and financial institutions.
Place of work: Warsaw / remotely
- Analyzing system requirements, preparing of specifications, designing, coding, testing, documenting,
- Monitoring progress of software based projects by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions,
- Improving systems performance by investigating problems, developing specifications, identifying trends in technology, and recommending solutions,
- Work scrum based in an international team (Poland, Sweden, Germany and Spain),
- Develop mostly WebAPI2 projects against SQL Server, 3rd party API, and sometimes Oracle,
- Build front-ends for the API services using React.js.
- Few years of commercial experience with C#,
- Few years of commercial experience with T-SQL and ORMs (NHibernate etc),
- TDD/BDD in C# with tools like xUnit, NSubstitute, SpecFlow etc,
- Team Foundation Version Control System,
- Knowledge of C# coding standards, SonarQube for code analysis,
- Code adheres to ReSharper rules,
- SOLID principles,
- Experience with Dependency Injection (we use Autofac),
- NET MVC (HTML/Razor) and WebAPI2,
- experience with RESTful and SOAP services,
- Experience with Agile/Scrum,
- WPF/XAML experience would be an advantage,
- Any front-end experience coding with React will be an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies,
- Stable employment,
- B2B contract,
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings.
To apply for the position, please attach your CV in English below