We’re looking for a IT Business Analyst for our Swedish Client, partner to international banks and financial institutions.
Place of work: Warsaw / remotely
- Developing a clear understanding of all existing data requirements,
- Working with XML and CSV files,
- Identifying the current and future business requirement in a coherent manner and writing down business specifications,
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications,
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders,
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders,
- Helping the business stakeholders understand the technical limitations of their plans after having consulted the development team,
- Business Travels twice a month or more to Germany.
- Experience in creating project’s functional documentation, familiarity with BPMN or UML notation,
- Experience querying various databases and services used across the Enterprise,
- Experience working in Agile frameworks (SCRUM for example),
- Experience in working for financial sector institutions as Business/System Analyst,
- Strong interest in business processes development,
- Good understanding of information technology,
- Experience in providing support for the development team during implementation,
- Excellent communications skills (good command of English and German).
- B2B contract,
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings,
- Trainings and opportunity to work with innovative technologies,
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from Warsaw office.
To apply for the position, please attach your CV in English below