We’re looking for a Weblogic/SOA Consultant for our Swedish Client.
Place of work: Warsaw
We are looking for a consultant that can be a part of the integration and deployment team, including installation of the software, configuration of the environment, receiving the application packages from developers and wrap it into our deployment tool and deploy on test, PreProd (pre-production) and Prod (production). Also be a part of debugging when we have problems. Secure documentation and also operational documentation must be in place and secure knowledge transfer to 24/7 on call team.
- Install Oracle Weblogic (WLS) and Oracle Service Bus (OSB) in high availability/continuous availability design, both on Linux and Windows hosts on servers for all environments (development, test, preproduction, production),
- Configuration and tuning of WLS and OSB according to best practice for all environments,
- Deploy Vendor code drops on WLS and OSB for all environments,
- Migrate WLS code between environments, including preparation in production,
- Identify issue and problem in WLS/OSB /Linux Servers for all environments,
- Review WLS and OSB configuration changes and support test activities related to WLS tasks for all environments.
- Experience with WLS and OSB; able to develop in Oracle 11g and 12c,
- Automatic code deployment knowledge using installer tool (Ninjago),
- Knowledge of WLS in Operations,
- Knowledge of OBIEE Cluster setup in 12c is an advantage,
- Nice to have programming skills: Java, Unix/Linux shell,
- Nice to have knowledge of ITIL and Remedy,
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies,
- 6 months project duration with possibility of prolongation,
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings.
To apply for the position, please attach your CV in English below