Senior Frontend Developer
Poland - Remotely
- Implementing feature requirements to enhance the capability of the company’s core software, adopt them to increase usability and performance;
- Reconstruction of the user interface;
- Making the website more user-friendly and intuitive for users;
- Evolving the functionality of the website;
- Designing a part of the system and proposing solutions.
- 5+ years of professional development experience;
- A Master of Science degree, preferably in computer science, data or mechanical engineering;
- Ability to work with database-loading systems, multi-tier systems (frontend / java -> backend / java -> db / postgres);
- Ability to interpret and transform functional specifications into intuitive, non-complex and creative software solutions;
- Being open to work with legacy technologies such as JSP;
- Experience with designing solutions;
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Professional trainings;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Stable employment (employment contract or B2B);
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings.