We’re looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Swedish Client, tech company.
Place of work: Warsaw
- Providing a central role for implementing solutions in CPQ products used worldwide by customers,
- Customizing the system to customers needs,
- Implementing feature requirements to enhance the capability of clients products, adopt them to increase usability and performance but also maintain those going live,
- Cooperation within a great team consisting of architects, tech writers, testers and developers with different backgrounds and seniority levels, close contact with Product Management,
- Work in an agile methodology.
- 5+ years of experience from professional software development,
- A Master of Science degree, preferably in computer science, data or mechanical engineering,
- Knowledge of .Net, C#, AWS, Tomcat, Salesforce and Business Systems Integration (ERP, CRM, PDM/PLM, CAD) will be a plus,
- Experience of Backend development, but also Frontend development (web design and/or graphical design) is meriting,
- Ability to interpret and transform functional specifications into intuitive, non-complex and creative software solutions,
- Ability to describe and document the solution,
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English. Other language skills are beneficial,
- A love for working with people from different cultures.
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies, for company which is a world leader and the fastest growing company in the field,
- Professional trainings,
- Flexible working conditions,
- Stable employment,
- Employment contract or B2B,
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings.
To apply for the position, please attach your CV in English below