We’re looking for a Senior Linux Specialist for our Swedish Client.
Place of work: Warsaw
- Gather informations in a complex installation, analyze and design solutions,
- Provide ownership and take a leading role in initiatives/topics as they arise,
- Cooperation with an international team.
- Technical experience of managing infrastructure services on an enterprise level,
- Experience with: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x and 7.x, Veritas Cluster Server, Red Hat Satellite, Puppet for configuration mangement (just starting implementation), Splunk, Netbackup, Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), Scripting languages: Perl, Bash, Ruby, SQL, PHP, UC4/Automic, Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS), Nagios, Zabbix, PCP,
- Service minded and experience working together as a team; understanding business needs,
- Ability to increase your own knowledge, troubleshoot and investigate problems,
- Gather needed information in a complex installation, analyze and design solutions,
- Share expertise and knowledge with others,
- Uses technology to achieve work objectives,
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple ongoing topics.
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies,
- 6 months project duration with possibility of prolongation,
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings.
To apply for the position, please attach your CV in English below