Poland - Remotely
- Develop and configure SharePoint solutions;
- Ensure the quality and integrity of SharePoint deliverables;
- Provide technical skillset for the SharePoint capability from a design, development, standards and documentation viewpoint;
- Adhere to appropriate change management applied to production deployments;
- Determine software issues requiring vendor resolution work and work with clients to resolve those issue;
- Develop technical specs for use by other team members.
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of SharePoint: SharePoint administration (mid), SharePoint framework (senior);
- Experience with Power BI is a plus;
- Open mindset, trust & transparency, self-driven performance;
- Delivering on commitments and very good team communication;
- Very good knowledge of English.
- 3 months project with possibility of prolongation;
- Professional trainings;
- Benefits: Multisport card, private healthcare and more.