Senior Solution Consultant
Poland - Remotely
Your role of a solution consultant in a project is to provide expertise on the products as well as the CPQ process. The work involves analyzing, mapping and implementing of our customer´s product structures as well as business processes, pricing functions and 3D visualization. Your focus towards product modeling and application configuration will give you great insight in the customer’s products and their business requirements, and requires a combination of both creative, logic and business thinking.
- At least 3 years of experience customer-facing consultancy roles, or similar experience
- Strong business acumen with ability to confidently and comfortably act in a role as a trusted advisor to our customers
- Previous experience from product companies in the IT area, preferably within SaaS.
- An ability to understand customer requirements and turn them into creative solutions, and explain to the customer how to best utilize the solutions
- Requirements gathering
- Time estimation
- Lead customer workshops
- Project planning together with Project manager
- Risk management
- A cooperative mindset and great social skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with companies in manufacturing is meriting.
- Professional trainings;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Stable employment (employment contract or B2B);
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings.