We’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer for our Swedish Client, partner to international banks and financial institutions.
Place of work: Warsaw/remotely
- Writing automated tests against RESTful services,
- Writing automated SQL tests,
- Test automation of Java desktop application,
- Performing limited manual testing activities,
- Preparing test plans based on project requirements and Test Policy,
- Reporting directly to the test lead and project stakeholders,
- Participating in other testing activities like performance and security testing, defining regression scope,
- Supporting business users in acceptance testing,
- Cooperate closely with testers from another company that are doing projects for our Client.
- Good C# programming skills to develop tests against RESTful and SOAP services,
- Experience with development tools (MS Visual Studio) and testing libraries (unit testing frameworks, assertion libraries),
- Experience with building testing frameworks run on a CI server (VSTS),
- SQL knowledge to test data migration processes (including writing stored procedures), any experience with tSQLt or RedGate SQL Test would be an advantage,
- Experience with test automation of Java desktop applications using object-oriented programming,
- Knowledge of Java would be an advantage,
- Knowledge of Agile,
- Familiarity with Gherkin-based frameworks,
- Proficiency in translating business requirements into acceptance criteria,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to liaise with business staff,
- Willingness to travel to Duisburg, Germany at least twice a month or to Madrit, Spain up to 50% in the first three months, up to 25% in the following months.
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies,
- Stable employment,
- B2B contract,
- Possibility to work remotely or from our office in Warsaw,
- Private healthcare, Multisport card and trainings.
To apply for the position, please attach your CV in English below